A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

1st Post!

Hello!

Welcome to Cartoon and Horror. The official destination for cartoon and horror media fanatics. I created this blog in hopes that there were others like me who grew up in the 80's watching cartoons and horror movies and still continue to enjoy those same programs to this day. This blog is my attempt to amalgamate all of my favourite things and hopefully catalogue all of them. In addition to reflecting upon cartoons and horror movies, I will also write about some of the other things that have come to influence me - superheroes, comic books, action figures, artwork, etc.

For those of you that are here because you are a horror fan - I should warn you that I will not cover any news regarding new Horror movies. There are plenty of other websites dedicated to covering horror news such as Arrow in the Head, Bloody Disgusting, Horrormovies.ca, etc, etc. There are also plenty of blogs that cover news such as Jay Clarke's The Horror Section.

Enjoy!

1 comment: