A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Friday, February 12, 2010

FAN ART FRIDAY - Santi-Ikari/Santi Casas

I found this artist's work on deviantART. I don't know a lot about Santi-Ikari (or Casas). I think his official website is Ikari Studio's. Unfortunately, all of the text is in Spanish, so it's kind of hard to figure out who he is. I was very impressed by the few fan art pieces he had for Masters of the Universe. Hopefully he continues to post more artwork on deviantART, especially if it's 80's cartoon fan art.

Evil-Lyn (MOTU)

He-Man, Skeletor and Castle Grayskull (MOTU)

Sy-Klone (MOTU)

This one ins't a cartoon or a horror movie, but is a piece of fan art from Altered Beast. One of my favourite SEGA video games from 1988.

2 comments:

  1. I TOTALLY forgot about Evil-Lyn :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey man! Thanks for all your kind words! If you liked this stuff you must check the works about MOTU of http://vandrell.deviantart.com/
    He is also working on Ikari Studio.

    Once again, THANKS!

    ReplyDelete