A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Monday, February 8, 2010

Off to New York

I haven't been able to write many new posts lately.  I've been so busy preparing for a big business trip to New York for Kidscreen to pitch 3 different kids TV shows I've been developing with my partner.  As of tomorrow I will be on a bus to NYC and will try to update the blog this week with a review for the book PORTABLE GRINDHOUSE, a Thursday Cartoon Intro and a Fan Art Friday posting.

One of the shows I am pitching is a cartoon with A LOT of horror elements to it.  It is probably my favourite project we've pitched to any broadcaster.  Here's hoping the development execs in the US are open-minded!

Anyone reading this....wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment