A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Friday, March 12, 2010

FAN ART FRIDAY - Mike Bock

Who is Mike Bock? I have no idea! But I LOVE his artwork. Over on his deviantART page, he has tons of classic toon-styled pieces of classic 80's/90's cartoon characters.
Here are some of my favourites...

Adora and Seahawk (SHE-RA)
Battle Armour Skeletor (HE-MAN)

Fisto (MOTU)

Cheetara (THUNDERCATS)

Dirtbag (TMNT)

Egon and Jeanine (THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS)

Peter Venkman (THE REAL GHOSTBUSTERS)

Jawesome (STREET SHARKS)

Jill Valentine (RESIDENT EVIL)

Lizard Man vs Stinkor (MOTU)

TMNT and Street Sharks together at last!

Mondo Gecko (TMNT)

Mutagen Man (TMNT) - This is my absolute favourite piece by Mike Bock because he was my favourite TMNT Action Figure.

Mutant Surfers - Toxic Crusaders & TMNT

Sewer Love (TMNT)
Spirit vs Croc Master (GI JOE) - Croc Master was my favourite GI JOE Action Figure

Splinter vs the Foot Clan (TMNT)

Street Shark(s)

The Cosmic Enforcers (MOTU)

The Death of King Randor (MOTU)

The Hunt for Skeletor (THE NEW ADVENTURES OF HE-MAN)

Man-E-Faces - The Monster is Taking Over (MOTU)

The Punk Frogs (TMNT)

The Return of Megator (MOTU)

The Slime Pit (MOTU)

The Toxic Avenger/Crusader

Pizza Face (TMNT) - My second favourite TMNT Action Figure of all time!

Head on over to Mike Bock's deviantART page to check out the rest of his stuff. I wish I had more time and room to post ALL of his artwork. 

No comments:

Post a Comment