A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Friday, April 2, 2010

FAN ART FRIDAY - Re-Animator

Re-Animator is one of my all-time favourite movies. Jeffery Combs is brilliant in it. I thought I would take a peek around deviantART to see what  sort of Fan Art I could find for the film. To my surprise there were pages and pages of artwork. Some good...some not so good. Here are some of my favourites...

Herbert West: Re-Animator by Cowboy-Lucas

Herbert West - Reanimator by benhaith


not real by Patient-247

Reanimator by MimixMok


CaL - Jeffery Combs by MimixMok

reanimator: SCIENCE, BITCHES by tentaclees


Herbert West by LianneC


Re-Animator by BryanBaugh - Bryan's art has been featured on Cartoon and Horror before. Click here to check it out!


Re-Animator color by bloodedemon


The Doctor Will See You Now... by UncleHames


Hack-Slash vs. ReAnimator by JoeJusko - not really fan-art, but I couldn't resist putting up a Joe Jusko Re-Animator piece.


Reanimator by Ishoka - Not really Re-Animator, but pretty funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment