A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

News and Finally Home!

After getting stranded in France for a week longer than I planned, I found my way home through Casablanca....not a city I am eager to see again any time soon. Although I did get to check out a really cool mosque that is considered the 2nd largest in the world.

Yes, this photo was taken by me minutes before I rushed to the airport

Now that I am back and have full internet accessibility, I have a bunch of posts I need to write. I also have some reviews to post too. The bad news is that my trip to Florida was post-poned until Thursday, April 29th...meaning I probably won't get around to everything until I am back on May 9th.

Anyways, on the news front...

Fango #294
Coming out in June. Looks like Fangoria is on a roll. Their new covers are great! Click here for the details.

Galaxy of Terror Coming to Blu-ray!
This was an exciting announcement to read my first day back...Roger Corman's Galaxy of Terror is coming to blu-ray & DVD July 20th from Shout! Factory. I'm really happy this is finally making it's way to store shelves. It was a title I've been meaning to feature on MIA on DVD. Shout just saved me some time. No details on special features have been revealed yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment