A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Cartoon to Comix - C

Posting all of these comic book covers is way more laborious than I originally expected it would be. However, when it is done, it will be really cool to look through the hundreds and hundreds of comic book covers for the various animated series that made the leap to paper. My favourite of the C's is definitely Care Bears issue 14 that features the Mad Balls! Check it out below.

California Raisins - 3D

Camp Candy

Captain N

Captain Planet

Captain Power and the Soldiers of the Future
This is not based on a cartoon series, but I couldn't resist. This is by far one of my favourite live-action series from the 80's. It could very well have been a cartoon, it was so cool. And besides... it had some of the very first CG animation. 

Care Bears


Centurions

Chip 'n' Dale Rescue Rangers


Conan The Adventurer
I never read this comic, but it looks a little more violent than the cartoon series. 

C.O.P.S.

Count Duckula

I couldn't find cover images for Issues 12 and 14 for Count Duckula anywhere on the internet.

3 comments:

  1. Haha, MADBALLS! I remember I had a Jason mask one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain N had a comic? Now thats something i didnt know. I really liked the cops comic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, never read the Capatin N comic, but I too loved the COPS comic. I'm only missing issue #10.

    ReplyDelete