A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Thursday Cartoon Intro - FANTASTIC FOUR 90's


And so begins Super Hero cartoon intro month! Iron Man opens this upcoming weekend, so I thought it would be best if we featured a different super hero intro each Thursday. 

Fantastic Four (1994) was not one of the best of the Marvel 90's shows, but it wasn't the worst either - I'd like to think Spiderman Unlimited or Avengers United was. Similar to the Iron Man series, the second season is far better than the first. The one thing I can say though, the first season of Fantastic Four is at least watchable, whereas season 1 of Iron Man is torture (more on that in my review of the upcoming complete series DVD release). 

One thing positive to mention about the Fantastic Four series is that it has a REALLY catchy theme song. I used to love listening to this song over and over. Was I just a crazy kid, or is it really as catchy as I think it is? Enjoy!

Fantastic Four 90's Intro


No comments:

Post a Comment