A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Coming Soon! EVIL DEAD Blu-ray

Well, here's another blu-ray to add to the collection....or should I? Part of me really wants to buy this upcoming blu-ray release, but another part of me is fighting hard not to purchase it. I mean, does this movie really need an HD release? And do I really need to own ANOTHER version of it to add to my two VHS tapes and three different DVDs? I think the only way I would go out of my way to buy this disc is if it included WITHIN THE WOODS - which I hear will never happen. At least it appears to have a new commentary track by Sam Raimi, Robert Tapert and Bruce Campbell.

EVIL DEAD Blu-Ray
Coming August 31st, 2010
(Click to see a larger image)

1 comment:

  1. Agreed, they've gone to the well so many times with this movie, they really need to make an effort and get some of that old super 8 stuff on a disc.

    ReplyDelete