A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Friday, June 11, 2010

FAN ART FRIDAY - Strongstuff/Tom Whalen

Sometimes I come across an artist on deviantART and I am absolutely blown away they haven't hit the mainstream yet. Strongstuff aka Tom Whalen is one of those artists. Tom is a perfect example of someone who was made for Cartoon and Horror. His portfolio is filled with fan art from both cartoons and horror movies from the 80s. Below are a selection of illustrations I pulled from his website. A few of the horror movie posters he created were for a series of screenings in Phoenixville, PA called "First Friday Fright Nights" at the Colonial Theatre. Check em out below!

Horror Movies
I WOULD LOVE A PRINT OF THIS ONE...


80s Cartoons
Voltron

Silverhawks - another one I want for my wall




Be sure to check out his blog and deviantART page for more from Tom!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome awesome stuff! IF I had to pick one it would be the Danny Torrance Shining one.

    ReplyDelete