A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday Cartoon Intro - TOXIC CRUSADERS


By far one of the most underrated cartoons ever made. I absolutely love Troma's animated version of the Toxic Avenger - even though the cartoon is FAR tamer than the movies. Toxie's cast of characters are so much fun - I'm particularly fond of Headbanger. Some consider it a failed attempt to capitalize on TMNT, but I completely disagree. Currently, you can only find the animated series in the complete movie box-set. I'm still holding out for Troma to release the entire cartoon series on its own.

Toxic Crusaders Cartoon Intro


3 comments:

  1. Couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for bringing up some good times in my career. Saturday mornings haven't been the same since we were cancelled. Keep on keepin' on! ~Toxie

    ReplyDelete
  2. My 9 year old son loves toxic crusaders. I brought him a toxic crusaders dvd & he loves to watch it all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that the toxic crusaders should be put back on tv.

    ReplyDelete