A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

Halloween Month Begins!

October is finally upon us! I think Halloween is my second favourite "holiday" of the year...Christmas being the first, obviously because I get presents. For this month, you're going to see less Cartoon and far more Horror. For Thursday Cartoon Intros I will be posting a different Simpsons Treehouse of Horror Intro each week. For Fan Art Fridays I will go back to weekly postings, but all will be horror inspired fan art. As much as I love my cartoons, they are going to have to take a back seat this month to make way for all the horrible happenings. You'll still see the odd cartoon news story pop up, but I presume it won't be as frequent. Another tradition I have every October is I try to watch at least one horror movie every day with my wife leading up to Halloween. Usually we can't pull it off because we get so busy, but this year we will continue to try our best. So one of the things I thought would be fun is if I could get my wife's reaction on each film. She's not really into horror movies, so it'd be fun if I could put a rating on the film that would let other husbands or boyfriends know if they should make their wife or girlfriend watch it. Not sure if it will happen, but we'll see.

I hope everyone enjoys Halloween Month!

Halloween by overdeliver

No comments:

Post a Comment