A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Monday, September 20, 2010

Poster Collection G-H

And the poster collection continues...below are posters G through H. As mentioned previously, all posters are VHS posters unless noted otherwise.
Click here for Posters # through D
Click here for Posters E through F

The Gate Theatrical One-Sheet
House Theatrical One-Sheet
House Thai Poster
House II: The Second Story Theatrical One-Sheet
House II: The Second Story - Thai Poster

House III (The Horror Show, Horror House) German Poster
I had the Howling 6 poster on my wall for years. It's a little dinged up. I only wish I still had my Howling 5 poster. It unfortunately ripped beyond repair. 

*Please Note: I'm only featuring posters from the 80s and 90s, as my poster collection extends right up until the year 2008. However, in this batch I let a few titles from the year 2000 slip by. I'm sure the movies were at least made in the late 90s. 

4 comments:

  1. Looks like I've got some catching up to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an original Howling V poster in great shape if you are interested in trading for the part IV poster? Contact Ginger-v@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very tempting, but I'm afraid I just can't part with part 4 either. It too holds a special place in my heart.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats cool! Part IV is rare but V is also. Thanks though!

    ReplyDelete