A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Thursday Cartoon Intro - WILDC.A.T.S


I know I say this a lot, but in my opinion this series has THE BEST theme song of any 80s or 90s cartoon. Sure it's a little cheesy, but man I used to love listening to this song when I was younger. Jim Lee's cartoon version of WildC.A.T.S lasted for 13 glorious episodes and aired on CBS in 1994. Similar to Fox's X-Men cartoon, this series had some good multiple episode arcs. Currently the series is available on DVD from Funimation, but on a hard to find and out-of-print DVD. I recently found the DVD used at Amoeba Records in LA. If you ever see the DVD in a used DVD store, make sure you pick it up. I've seen the thing go for as much as $100 on Amazon. 

WildC.A.T.S Cartoon Intro


1 comment:

  1. Wow, I really, really, really wish that I was in some way willing to sell my nm set on Amazon.. Who would have thought it would become a collector's item? I've purchased a lot of collectibles related to Wildstorm...I never thought this would be the one that actually was worth anything =(

    ReplyDelete