A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Friday, November 5, 2010

FAN ART FRIDAY - Daniel Vendrell Oduber

I've been meaning to post some of Vendrell's work on Cartoon and Horror for months now, but never found the right space. I think his artwork makes a good segue from four straight horror fan art posts to some 80's cartoon pieces.
His artwork first caught my attention because of his Masters of the Universe portraits. They are some of the coolest pieces of fan art I've ever seen for the series. Check out some of my favourites below...


The Silver Surfer

Altered Beast - not a cartoon, but I can't resist a classic video game piece of fan art.



Labyrinth - Not horror or a cartoon, but one of my favourite 80s movies.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty sweet stuff, especially like The Baroness one!

    ReplyDelete