A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thursday Cartoon Intro - MONCHHICHIS


I have no idea what to say about this cartoon. Some of the shows from the 80s must have been made by drug addicts. But I still love em! 
Monchhichis was based on a popular Japanese toy and cartoon series. The American version of it was produced by Hanna-Barbara in 1983 and aired on ABC. Surprisingly enough there are 130 episodes of the Japenese series. I'm not sure how many episodes were produced for American audiences. An episode of the American version is available on the WB's Saturday Morning Cartoons of the 1980s Vol. 1 DVD. If you know anything else about the series, let me know. I still haven't watched the one episode featured on the DVD. Below is the intro for the American version.

Monchhichis Cartoon Intro


No comments:

Post a Comment