A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Thursday Cartoon Intro - THUNDARR


I have officially arrived in Los Angeles! That means you will FINALLY start to see some new blog postings. I travelled from Toronto down the east coast of the US and then across the south to arrive in LA last week. Along the way we stopped at a few horror-related locations, so be on the look out for some pictures from my trip.  I will be residing in LA for the next few months.  There's a lot happening in this city, so I'm hoping to post some videos for different Q&A screenings and other interesting events.

For the first cartoon intro, since I've been back, we're going to take a look at Thundarr the Barbarian's intro. Twenty one half hour episodes of Thundarr the Barbarian were produced by Ruby Spears from October 1980 to September 1982. Warner Archives recently released the complete series on DVD-R. One episode of the series was released on Warner's Saturday Morning Cartoons 1980s DVD compilation. 

Thundarr the Barbarian Intro





No comments:

Post a Comment