A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Thundercats Cartoon & Toys Official Images

I'm a big fan of revamping old 80s cartoons. I haven't watched any of the revamped GI JOE or Transformers cartoons, but I absolutely loved Mike Young's revamp of the He-Man cartoon.

Warner Bros initial images of the revamped Thundercats cartoon surfaced yesterday. While the characters have changed slightly, these images really excite the 80s kid in me.



Also, images from the new Bandai toy line have leaked from the London Toy Show. If only I had a job and some money...

2 comments:

  1. My inner kid has been hoping for this for a long time now, but I have to confess a little bit of disappointment when seeing the new character designs. I'll certainly give the show a shot regardless of my personal visual aesthetic but man, did they really have to give Lion-O the Dragon Ball Z hair?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I'm not a huge fan of the designs or the artwork either. As long as they put together a good story, with lots of references to the old show and toys, I will be a very happy person.

    ReplyDelete