A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Cartoon to Comix - G

It's really been a while since I posted some comic book adaptations of popular '80s and '90s cartoon series. This proved to be a very tedious entry for me. With over a hundred different G.I. Joe comics, I nearly started to lose my mind as I compiled images of all of them. With this entry I've made a new rule for myself: I will not post any cartoon comics that were published after 1999. I could spend weeks compiling all of the new G.I. Joe comics that IDW have published over the last few years. However, there will be a few exceptions (ie. Dragon's Lair in the D post) for titles that have very few issues and/or none at all. And now I bring you all of the "G" titles I could find. If I've missed any titles, be sure to let me know.

Gargoyles (1995)

Gargoyles (2006)

Get Along Gang

Filmation's Ghostbusters

G.I. Joe (1982)

G.I. Joe: Order of Battle (1986)

 G.I. Joe: Special Missions (1986)


G.I. Joe and the Transformers (1986)

Tales of G.I. Joe (1988)

G.I. Joe 3D (1987)

G.I. Joe Yearbook (1985)

G.I. Joe European Missions/Action Force (1988)
A monthly magazine-size comic was also released in the UK under the title, Action Force.

G.I. Joe Special (1995)

1 comment: