A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

C-A-D: Avengers: EMH - 107


The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes
Episode 107
Breakout - Part 2

This episode picks up right where we left off with the Avengers in 106. A villain named Graviton is destroying New York and wanting to exact revenge on Nick Fury - the person who made him the way he now is. And as you guessed it, all of the heroes band together to defeat him, even the Hulk. 

This episode was just straight up action. Only this time, I found myself more into it than the previous episodes. Maybe I finally conditioned my brain to just shut off and enjoy the mayhem animated on screen. The only thing that perplexed me a little in this episode was Ant-Man's transformation into Giant Man. How did that happen and why does his costume change when he does that? Maybe I should watch eps 3, 4  and 5. However, now I feel like the series can finally start. 

RATING: 6.5
YOU DECIDE

No comments:

Post a Comment