A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Friday, September 2, 2011

FAN EXPO/FESTIVAL OF FEAR 2011 - Part 3: The Loot

At this year's Fan Expo I went a little more crazy than I normally do and spent a tiny bit over $100 on posters.  Which is actually pretty good considering some of the gems I got. Usually I come away with 1 or 2 posters, but this year, I really hit the jackpot. I was able to cross off a few from my wishlist. Anyways, besides the posters, I also got 4 trade paperbacks. Here are the pics...

The Changeling (US Theatrical Poster)

From Beyond  (US Theatrical Poster)

House (Thai Poster)

House II (Thai Poster)

House 3 - aka. Horror House & The Horror Show (German Poster)

Scrooged (UK Poster)

Society (US VHS Poster - I think)

All of the posters have been added to my poster collection, which you can check out here


This was a free poster. I don't really get why the transformers look like LEGO characters, but at least it makes me smile. 

1 comment:

  1. The kreio transformers poster are toys from Japan!

    ReplyDelete