A destination dedicated to providing news, reviews, fan art, and comments about cartoons and horror movies from the '80s and '90s.

Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's been a while!

Well, I have to apologize to anyone who still frequents this blog looking for new articles. I've been swamped for the past couple years working on an animated feature film. Anyways, for those who care, I may start posting a few things here and there. Let's see how things go!

For my first post back, I thought I'd share some of the posters I bought recently (or not so recently - depends if 10 months ago is recently). 

Back in August of 2012 I attended Toronto's Fan Expo/Festival of Fear.  I managed to pick up some really cool posters. 


DAY OF THE DEAD - Thai Poster

NIGHTBREED - Thai Poster

NOMADS - Italian Locandina Poster

POLTERGEIST - GERMAN POSTER - love this image!

PRINCE OF DARKNESS - Thai Poster - signed by John Carpenter, who I met at the Festival of Fear
Here is John signing the poster.

SILVER BULLET - Italian Locandina Poster

And more recently (for real this time - April 2013) I attended Shock Stock in London, Ontario and nabbed four theatrical posters I have been dying to get ever since I started collecting posters.  I'm still in disbelief that I got all four of them for $70 Canadian - yes, Canadian! Some of the posters still have the Canadian ratings sticker on them to boot. 

CREEPSHOW 2 - Theatrical Poster

DEAD PIT - VHS poster - god I love this poster.

EVIL DEAD 2: DEAD BY DAWN - Theatrical Poster

THE MONSTER SQUAD - Theatrical Poster


You can find pictures for the rest of my collection HERE.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so envious! I want that Silver Bullet poster. Great score man! I actually just came into a ton of original theatrical horror movie posters that I'm still sorting through. Turns out a friend works in a movie theater and they kept all of the posters from the last few decades and ordered him to trash them. He gave them to me haha.

    Great site here. I just followed you! If you wanna chat horror, swing by my page.

    http://grimmreviewz.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I'm here again, seeing updates. Excellent post, congratulations.
    Greetings from:
    http://terror-en-el-cine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that German Poltergeist poster in the bee's knees!

    ReplyDelete